We will help you secure the Arizona car loan you need, whatever your fico scores. Here at Car Loan Arizona, it’s our mission to help you get your credit approved for less. Best of all, it costs nothing.
Arizona Car Loan Basics
- To start with, you want to submit your application online.
- We match you, when possible, with the best car loan provider in Arizona, given your location, income, and down payment.
- When pre-qualified, you’ll be contacted by your new Arizona car loan provider by phone or email.
- Complete your auto loan paperwork and choose your car or truck from a local car dealership.
Follow this link to apply online.
Arizona Auto Loans At A Glance
- Average AZ Income: $41,551 Per Annum
- Average AZ Credit Score: 659
- Autos Registered: 4,061,665
Generally, Arizona car loan lenders require that you earn a minimum of $1500 income monthly, and your total monthly debt, inclusive of your car loan, must not surpass 50% of your income. In the state of Arizona, this rounds out to $1,732, on average. Don’t meet these prerequisites? You may still qualify with a co-buyer, larger down payment, or through buy here pay here financing in AZ. When it comes to Arizona car loans, you’ll want to devote just 18 to 20% of your monthly income for your car payments, gas, and maintenance. For the typical Arizona car owner, this equates to $623 to $693 a month. Devoting in excess of 18-20% will endanger your financial future. Additionally, you’ll want to opt for a reasonably priced car with great fuel economy. Typically, getting a used car loan in Arizona is the better plan. Used cars are cheaper to buy and to insure, and they lose value a lot less rapidly than new vehicles. Please click here for cheap used cars in Arizona.